yep, that’s right…I had a birthday weekend. And I LOVED it. Birthday weekends are the BEST. When my birthday falls on a weekday, I make it a birthday week…so this year my family got a break since my actual birthday was on a Saturday! I thought I would document what I wore on the three days that my loved ones and I celebrated my birth…
- Aviators – from NYC last season
- Flannel – my little sister’s
- Leggings – no idea, I have so many
- Boots – thrifted.
Here’s what I did on Friday:
On Saturday I wore:
- knit cardigan – Rugged Wearhouse
- lace top – Target
- jeans – TJ Maxx
- heels – Chinese Laudry via DSW
Here’s what I did on Saturday:
We ended up going to see this 80s cover band, it was SO FUN! Not to mention I had the best reuben that I’ve ever had in my life.
On Sunday I wore:
- floral top – Target
- black vest – my friend Rachel’s
- jeans – TJ Max (they are the ONLY pair that fit me now a days)
- boots – thrifted.
Here’s what I did on Sunday:
Here’s what I did on Sunday night:
All in all, this summed up to be a phenomenal birthday. I felt so loved and cherished, and I really had such a FUN time! Thanks for reading about my lovely birthday weekend, I couldn’t have asked for a better one.