Almost ALL the blogs that I follow have done the feature “What’s in my bag”. I’m not one to follow the crowd, but for some reason I really wanted to do this! So, here’s what I carry around with me on a daily basis.
I carry, starting from the top left and going clockwise:
- my laptop (this is my laptop case)
- my planner, I can’t go anywhere without it.
- a stack of paper to sketch on (since I’m a design student, I do a lot of sketching…)
- a folder and a notebook
- this coupon book I got on campus that has coupons to places all around my town.
- my external hard drive
- 2 pairs of extra earrings, just in case I forget when getting ready in the morning.
- pens, pens, PENS! I love pens, I have a ton, and carry a ton with my, obviously. Some pencils too.
- a pica ruler, for my design class last semester. I fell in love with it and keep it with me at all times now.
and now for the second bag I carry around, like a little messenger bag/purse
- my wallet and check book (I know, I know, WHO still carries their check book around with them? I do.)
- my iPhone, which I also keep as a calendar/planner, gotta have a back-up.
- a handy tire pressure gage thing, that I’ve yet to use
- my car keys with all my membership cards on it
- my favorite chap stick, Carmex, and lipgloss.
- a pen of course
- my favorite head phones
- two pieces of trident gum…always have to have some gum on me.
That’s it for my own edition of “What’s in my bag”! If you’ve done one, leave me a link to your blog, I would to see what my readers carry around with them!