I had a hankerin’ today for Hershey’s Hugs
(my FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE candy)…
and was itchin’ to watch Pretty in Pink
soooooooooo… needless to say, that’s what I’m doing 🙂
It’s the little things in life that make me so happy!
In honor of this epic movie,
I thought I would share 10 cute pink things I found today…
1. Oh I just love this vintage add for a Pink Royal typewriter.
2. Couldn’t live without my iPod,
which just happens to look exactly like this one!
It would have been perfect if I had misplaced it then found it today,
but really I just wanted to include one of my pink electronics 🙂
3. One of my favorite actresses, Tilda Swinton,
merely because she’s a fantastic actress
(see Benjamin Button and Chronicles of Narnia
for a glimpse of her fabuloussness),
she is fierce without a doubt,
and she never wears eyeliner to any movie premieres/awards and ROCKS IT.
I love people who are different-
4. I have no idea what is up with the people on this bus,
but I’d take a ride on this thing.
5. Since my theme is pink, I just had to include the
Andy Warhol print of Marilyn Monroe in pink.
6. Check Nike out with their hott design. I likey.
7. Pink Transformer decked out with jewels? Yes, PLEASE!
8. Guess Who? Pink Floyd, silly!
9. Hop on my pink bunny slipper for the ride of your life… Heck yes!
10. I saved the best for last, and mostly its the best becuase I have a story to go along with it! This, my dear friends, is the gorgeous model, Agnes Deyn.While I was in New York, I saw said model on the street hailing a cab.
I could kick myself for not heading back and
getting a picture or atleast a closer look,
but I do not like to inflict pain on myself.
So instead, I will just regret not turning around and move on with my life.
Epic moment tho!!!
Well that’s it for today…
I now have to get started on designing Save the Dates for a friend of mine.
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!